Florida Sheet Metal Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida State Certified Sheet Metal Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2021
- NFPA 91 Standard for Exhaust Systems for Air Conveying of Vapors, Gases, Mists, and Noncombustible Particulate Solids, 2015
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017
- SMACNA Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition
- SMACNA HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, January 2012.
- Trane Ductulator, 1976 or later.
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020