Florida Specialty Structure Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida State Certified Specialty Structure Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
- Walker's Building Estimator’s Reference Book, Walker’s 32 Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926.
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, Copyright 2008
- Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permanence, Wood Construction Data, #6, 2006
- Vinyl Siding Installation Manual, 2020
- Guide to Aluminum Construction in High Wind Areas, 2010 (Student Edition)
- Concrete Finishers Guide, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2020