Florida Underground Utility Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida State Certified Underground Utility Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
- Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe, 2021
- AWWA Standard for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pressure Pipe & Fabricated Fittings, 4 in through 12 in for Water Transmission & Distribution, C900-16, 2016
- Walker's Building Estimator's Reference Book, 32nd Ed.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, 2015
- Pipe & Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Utility Accommodation Manual, 2010
- The Handbook of PVC Pipe Design and Construction, 5th Ed, 2012
- Damage Prevention Guide (includes FL Statute Ch. 556 Underground Facility Damage Prevention and Safety Act), 2020
- 555-Directional Bore, 2022
- 556-Jack & Bore, 2022
- Florida Building Code - Plumbing, 2020