NASCLA Master Unlimited Electrical Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs AND HIGHLIGHTS
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the NASCLA Master Unlimited Electrical examination. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following NASCLA Master Unlimited Electrical exam books:
1. National Electrical Code 2020
2. Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR 1926 - OSHA Construction Industry Regulations, 2016
3. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Project Management Institute, 2000 (This book will be in used - very good condition).
4. American Electricians Handbook
5. ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1, 2016
6. Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity, 2016, Edition 6, Stephen L. Herman.
7. International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2015
8. NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Basic 13th Ed.
9. NFPA 101- Standard for Life Safety Code, 2015
10. NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, 2015
11. OSHA 3071 – Job Hazard Analysis Guide, 2002
12. Grounding and Bonding, 2014 Edition
13. Ugly’s Electrical References
14. NFPA 72 - National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code, 2016 *This reference was added 7/29/21.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are testing in the State of Louisiana the books will be provided to you at the examination center. You will NOT be allowed to use your own books during the examination.
All products and company names are trademarksTM or registered ® trademarks and/or copyrights of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the respective holders.