Florida Alarm Systems I Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida State Certified Alarm Systems I Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
2. Printable pdf's that will indicate key areas to highlight in the books and where to place your pre-printed tabs.
3. Instructional video on how to tab and highlight your book
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Alarm Systems I Contractor's Exam books:
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021
- Code of Fed. Regulation, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926, 1910, 1904
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code, 2020
- NFPA 72-National Fire Alarm Code 2019 Edition
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code 2018 Edition
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, Bukowski & Moore, 4th Ed., 2010
NTC Blue Book
- Telecommunication Wiring, 3rd Ed. 2001