Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Alarm Systems I Contractor Trade Book Package
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Alarm Systems I Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems, 1999, 3rd Ed.
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm Code, 2019
- Fire Alarm Signaling Systems Handbook, 2003, 3rd Ed, or 2010, 4th Ed.
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code Handbook, 2018
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code, 2017
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design and Equipment Selection and Installation, 2nd Edition, 1992
- Telecommunication Wiring, 2001
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Regulations
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2017