Florida Residential Electrical Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida State Certified Residential Electrical Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
2. Printable pdf's that will indicate key areas to highlight in the books and where to place your pre-printed tabs.
3. Instructional video on how to tab and highlight your book
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Residential Electrical Contractor's Exam books:
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm Code, 2019
- NFPA 780: Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems, 2017
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code Handbook, 2018
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code, 2020
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Regulations
- Florida Contractors Manual, 2021