Tennessee BC-A-Residential Contractor - Book Rental Package
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Book Rental Package Pricing:
*plus $500 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental Includes:
- Highlighted and tabbed books for business and trade exams
- Business and Law online exam prep course
- BC-A-Residential Contractor trade online exam prep course
- 6 month book rental period and access to courses
This book rental package includes all the required books for the Tennessee BC-A-Residential Contractor open book examination already pre-tabbed and highlighted to help you quickly and easily navigate through the books during your exam.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Tennessee BC-A-Residential Contractor exam books includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, Tennessee 3rd Edition
- International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings, 2012
- Code of Federal Regulations - 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction, 2016 (Student Edition)
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Ed.
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, 9th Edition
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting, Dave Roberts, 2011
- Gypsum Construction Handbook, 7th Ed.