Florida Business & Finance Exam FAQ
The Business and Financial Management Examination is composed of:
- One hundred twenty questions plus five pilot questions for a total of 125 questions
- (Service Pool candidates will have 60 questions plus five pilot questions for a total of 65 questions).
- The test will be on a computer in the calm atmosphere of one of the testing centers at a time you have chosen.
- You should be prepared to respond to examination questions on any of the content areas listed.
- The percentage of questions shown for each content area may vary by as much as plus or minus three (3) percent.
Please, Rember YOU can bring these books with into the test:
- Builders Guide to Accounting
- AIA A201 - 2017
- AIA A401 - 2017
- AIA A701 - 2018
- 2017 Contractors Manual