Florida Glass and Glazing Contractor Exam Complete Book Set - Trade Books
A Florida Glass and Glazing Contractor is a specialty contractor whose scope of work is limited to the installation and attachment of all types of windows and glass, whether fixed or movable; the installation of swinging or sliding glass doors to existing walls, floors, columns or other structural members of the building; the installation of glass holding or supporting mullions or horizontal bars; the installation of structurally anchored impact-resistant opening protection attached to existing building walls, floors, columns or other structural members of the building; and the cutting and installation of glass and mirrors.
A glass and glazing specialty contractor may also install prefabricated glass, metal or plastic curtain walls, storefront frames or panels, caulking incidental to such work and assembly, and installation of shower tub enclosures and metal fascias. Nothing in this rule shall be deemed to restrict or limit in any manner the scope of work authorized by law of other contractor classifications.
The complete set of Florida State Glass and Glazing Contractors trade exam books includes the following books:
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2020
- GANA Glazing Manual, 2008
- ASTM E1300-16 Standard Practice for Determining Load Resistance of Glass in Buildings