ICC G11 National Standard General Building Contractor (A) Exam Prep [Online Course Only]
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Get one step closer to becoming a National G11 General Building Contractor (A) with an online exam prep course to help conquer the required ICC open book examination.
Use the online course structure to tailor your prep to your individual learning style. You’ll have a one full year of access to the online course.
The Online Course Includes:
- Test-taking techniques and tips
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for the 2018 International Building Code
- Highlighting and tabbing locations for the 2021 ICC Concrete Manual (2015 edition is unavailable from publisher)
- Downloadable and printable practice exams with hundreds of questions
- One (1) year of online access
The ICC National Contractor Exam is used in many municipalities across the country including:
Colorado: Arvada, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Denver, Grand Junction, Pueblo
Kansas: Johnson County, Sedgwick County, Shawnee County
Texas: San Marcos , Seguin
Wyoming: Casper, Cheyenne
Examination Outline - This examination is OPEN BOOK
|Total Questions (multiple choice):||90|
|% Required to Pass:||70%|
|Time Limit:||4 Hours|
|Subject Area||% of Questions|
|Permits and General Regulations
|Building Planning and Life Safety