Loaded with "how-to" information you'll use every day to get professional results on any job:
- the best way to prepare a surface for painting or repainting;
- selecting and using the right materials and tools (including airless spray);
- tips for repainting kitchens, bathrooms, cabinets, eaves and porches;
- how to match and blend colors;
- why coatings fail and what to do about it.
Includes how to start a painting business, including the paperwork you'll need to keep. Lists 30 profitable painting specialty jobs that offer you profitable business opportunities. Also includes how to estimate prices, sell yourself, and present bids.
|Publisher||Craftsman Book Company|
|Dimensions||8-1/2 x 11|
We Also Recommend
Florida Business & Finance Computer Based Examination (CBT) - Online Exam Prep Course - Pearson Vue
Florida Contractor's Manual 2017 Edition
Pre-printed Tabs for Florida State Business & Finance Book Package; Tabs Only