Pre-Printed Tabs and Highlights for Florida State Mechanical Book Package
With this purchase you will receive:
1. A complete set of pre-printed tabs (sent to you in the mail) for all of the books required for the Florida Mechanical Contractor Exam. These permanent, quick reference tabs will help you navigate quickly and easily through the books during your exam.
Online access for one (1) year to:
The pre-printed tabs and highlighting locations are for the following Florida Mechanical Contractor's Exam books:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Troubleshooting Handbook, Billy Langley, 2nd Edition, 2003
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 (OSHA1926)
- Contractors Manual, 2021
- Pipefitters Handbook, Forrest R. Lindsey, 3rd Edition, 1967
- NFPA 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, 2015
- NFPA 90B Installation of Warm Air Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, 2021
- NFPA 96 Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, 2017
- NFPA 99 - Health Care Facilities, (Chapter 3 & 5, Annex A & C), 2018.
- Fibrous Glass Duct Construction Standards, 8th Edition
- HVAC Duct Construction Standards, Metal and Flexible, 4th Edition
- Energy Systems Analysis and Management, 2nd edition, 2014
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology, 9th Ed.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 10th Ed., 2020
- Florida Building Code - Mechanical, 2020
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2020
- Florida Building Code – Fuel Gas, 2020