North Carolina NASCLA Commercial General Building Contractor Exam; Pre-Printed Tabs
Our quick reference are tabs printed with the chapter titles and other important sections to help you quickly and easily navigate through the book during your exam. Pre-printed tabs are for the following books:
- Construction Project Management
- ACI 318-14
- BCSI: Guide to Good Practice for Handling and Installing Wood Trusses
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Mgmt, 12th
- Erector’s Manual
- Training and Certification of Field Personnel for Unbonded Post-Tensioning
- SDI Steel Deck Manual of Construction, 3rd Ed.
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Handling and Erection for Steel Joists and Steel Girders
- Modern Masonry, 9th Ed.
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction
- Code of Federal Regulations – 29 CFR Part 1926 OSHA
- Carpentry and Building Construction 2016
- ANSI Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities, 2017
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Contractors Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th ED.
- Green Building Fundamentals
- International Building Code 2018
NOTE: TABS ONLY. NO HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE BOOKS ARE INCLUDED