Florida Roofing Contractor License (Book Rental)
$1,295 (taxes and shipping included)
*plus $1,200 refundable deposit if books are returned in similar condition within 6 months from the time they are shipped.
Book Rental for Roofing Contractor
- Includes highlighted and tabbed books
- Trade course (Roofing course)
- Business Course
- 6 months of access to classes and online
Florida Roofing Contractor Exam
Special order product- Add 7-10 days for shipping
Florida Roofing Contractor is a contractor whose services are unlimited in the roofing trade and who has the experience, knowledge, and skill to
Artfully and skillfully tabbed and highlighted by hand, with tabs that are easy to read and navigate and vibrant highlights.
The complete set of highlighted and tabbed Florida State
- Building Estimator's Reference Book, Walker's, 31st Ed., 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926 July 2018
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, January 2012
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, D. Atcheson, Copyright 1995 – 8th Printing 2008
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2015 (Effective April 1, 2019, the 2019 edition will be required)
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2016.
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Steep-slope Roof Systems, 2017
- The N.R.C.A. Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, and Condensation Control 2018.
- The N.R.C.A. Waterproofing Manual, 2005
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, 2017
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017 (AIA-A201-2017)
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017 (AIA-A401-2017)
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, Michael C. Thomsett, Copyright 2001 (9781572181052)
- Contractors Manual, 2017 (FCM-2017)
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018